Connect Amazon to OnePatch
- Choose Amazon from the integrations menu.
- Log in to sellercentral.amazon.co.uk
- Go to ‘User Permissions’ from your setting
- Then select ‘Visit Manage Your Apps’
- Next, click on the Authorise Developer button.
- In the Developer name Text box type in ‘OnePatch’
- In the Developer ID text box type in ‘090782444829’
- Now the Seller ID & MWS Auth Token will show.
- Copy these over to OnePatch.
- You are now connected to Amazon.
To ensure your OnePatch products are able to upload to Amazon
- Products must have the correct Barcode
- Products must have the correct ASIN
- Product images must be more than 1000 pixels on the longest side
- Products must be assigned to the correct category
Each sales channel has their own set requirements, please make sure to check our documentation for each service before attempting to upload to them, you can find them here.