How to Connect Bluepark to OnePatch
- Add Bluepark integration to your OnePatch account.
- Add an integrations name to help you identify it.
- Log in to your Bluepark store and navigate to the Users menu and select Admin Users.
- Click on the green Plus button or select an existing admin user to enter the Admin Editor.
- Scroll down to the Admin Panel Access and Authorisation tab, check the box to Enable API Access.
- Save your details and again scroll down to the Admin Panel Access and Authorization tab to view your API Username and Key.
- Store your API Username and API Key somewhere safe.
- On OnePatch, add your website URL. (Do not add your API URL)
- Enter your API Username from Step 7.
- Enter your API Key from Step 7.
- Click Save.
Your Bluepark store is now connected to OnePatch.