Connect Your OnBuy Store to OnePatch
- Choose OnBuy from the integrations menu.
- Add in your Service Name.
- Select ‘Get API/Consumer Key’.
- Log in to OnBuy.
- Copy & Paste both the Test Consumer Key & the Test Secret Key into OnePatch.
- Select save.
- Upload an individual product to OnBuy and then submit a ticket to OnBuy explaining that you’d like to integrate with OnePatch.
- Once you get approved by OnBuy delete the integration and Re-Add using the Live Consumer Key & Live Secret Key.
- You are now connected to OnBuy.
To ensure your OnePatch products are able to upload to OnBuy:
- Products must have the correct Barcode
Each sales channel has their own set requirements, please make sure to check our documentation for each service before attempting to upload to them, you can find them here.