How to Connect WooCommerce to OnePatch
- Choose WooCommerce from the integrations menu.
- Enter your service name (for example My WooCommerce).
- Now add the URL of your website.
- Click Save.
- Now click on the ‘WooConnector’ button, this will begin installing a zip file.
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Go to the Plugins section of WordPress and select ‘Add New’.
- Upload the file previously downloaded.
- Click Save on the OnePatch app.
- You are now connected to WooCommerce.
To ensure your OnePatch products are able to upload to WooCommerce
- Products must have the correct Barcode.
Each sales channel has their own set requirements, please make sure to check our documentation for each service before attempting to upload to them, you can find them here.