This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to: OnePatch Limited, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
- We may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to [email protected].
- Write to us at: OnePatch Limited, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the https://onepatch.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Data Handling Policy
At OnePatch, we take data handling and protection seriously, and we strive to ensure that our users’ data is handled with the utmost care and security. This policy outlines how we handle and protect your data on our platform.
Collection of Personal Information We collect personal information such as your name, email address, and shipping address to process your orders and provide customer service. We also collect non-personal information, such as your browsing behavior and IP address, to improve our services and user experience.
Use of Personal Information We use personal information to process orders, provide customer support, and improve our services. We may also use this information to send promotional emails and newsletters, but you have the option to opt-out of these communications at any time.
Protection of Personal Information We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We restrict access to personal information to authorized personnel only.
Sharing of Personal Information We do not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law, or to facilitate order fulfillment and delivery.
Data Retention We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will securely delete or anonymize your personal information when it is no longer required.
User Rights You have the right to access, modify, and delete your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information or request a copy of your personal information that we hold.
Changes to the Data Handling Policy We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy by email or on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data handling policy, please contact us at [email protected].
OnePatch is a multi-channel e-commerce management platform that uses Amazon’s APIs to integrate Amazon data into its services. Here’s an overview of how OnePatch uses Amazon data:
Collection of Amazon Data: OnePatch collects Amazon data through Amazon’s APIs, which include product listings, orders, inventory, and shipping details.
Processing of Amazon Data: OnePatch processes Amazon data to provide its services, including managing and synchronizing multi-channel e-commerce operations, such as order processing, inventory management, and shipping.
Storage of Amazon Data: OnePatch stores Amazon data on its servers, which are located in secure data centers. They use data encryption and other security measures to protect users’ data.
Use of Amazon Data: OnePatch uses Amazon data to provide its services, improve the user experience, and optimize business operations. They may also use this information to provide users with insights into their e-commerce operations.
Sharing of Amazon Data: OnePatch does not share Amazon data with third parties unless required by law or to fulfill orders and provide services. They only share data with authorized personnel who need to access it to provide services.
Disposal of Amazon Data: OnePatch disposes of Amazon data when it is no longer required or when users request the removal of their data. They use secure methods to dispose of data to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.